Fill your forms out now, save time later
Opening an account at Gateway has never been easier. Save time in person by printing your forms ahead of time and completing them before you come in. Here’s how to do it:
- Download a form below.
- Fill it out as thoroughly as possible.
- Gather the documents under the “Account opening checklist” below, and bring them with you when you come to Gateway.
- Visit our branch to finish opening your account.
Account opening checklist
- Two forms of ID: Driver’s license and another ID card with your legal name on it (e.g., credit card, teacher ID, etc.)
- EIN assignment letter
- Articles of incorporation or organization
- Management agreement or operating agreement (optional)
Note: If you’re adding signers to the account, you will need photocopies of these documents for each of those individuals as well.