Thanks for your interest in opening a checking, savings, or certificate of deposit account with Gateway Bank. Use this checklist to learn the items you will need to bring with you to the branch.
Account opening checklist
- Two forms of ID: Driver’s license and another ID card with your legal name on it (e.g., credit card, teacher ID, etc.)
- EIN assignment letter
- Articles of incorporation or organization
- Management agreement or operating agreement (optional)
Note: If you’re adding signers to the account, you will need photocopies of these documents for each of those individuals as well.
Account opening form
You will also need to complete an account opening form. Here’s how to do it:
- Download a form below.
- Fill it out as thoroughly as possible.
- Gather the documents under the “Account opening checklist” above, and bring them with you when you come to Gateway.
- Visit our branch to finish opening your account.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us or call 480-358-1000.